Advantages of the system
- Of simple, efficient and quick handling – Increase your productivity
- 1 Ultra-light net can be installed in less than 3 minutes
- Can be adapted to all types of hook-lift skips: from 7 to 45m3
Characteristics of the system
- High Resistance polyethylene net: a 35 m3 LiteCover® net weights only 6 kg
- Unique design: protected elastic cord, easy to find mark, handling straps and eyelets
- The implantation of the system goes hand to hand with training and follow-up of its use every six months on site
- Custom-made dimensions are possible on demand
Description and background
LiteCover® system is a 100% secure sheeting system that allows you to cover your skip while standing on the ground. The goal is to avoid every possible risk of falling, allowing drivers to work in complete safeness.
It is very quick to install, as a matter of fact, the installation on the truck can be done in less than 3 minutes.
LiteCover® system answers to the recommendations of health and safety organisms, for its recommended installation method is conceived to respect the most essential security measures and postures, which have been formulated to diminish the risk of work accidents as well as occupational-related diseases.
LiteCover® system is composed by :
- 1 net per truck and 1 for trailer.
- 1 kit of accessories necessary for its installation: 1 pole, 1 rod, 1 handle, that allow deploying the net easily above and over the waste
- 1 installation kit to fix the system to the truck
- 1 training in charge of a company recognized as an official training center.
- Different accessories that will allow using LiteCover® even easier as time goes by.
LiteCover® net is made of a very high resistance polyethylene, UV-stabilized. It slides perfectly over the waste, which allows covering overloaded skips.
Thanks to its lightweight, covering the skip becomes an effortless task even in case of rain or snow.
Training and implantation
A change management team travels all over Europe to help you adopt the LiteCover system in your company.